Today I want to talk to you guys about video marketing and how you can use videos to leverage your overall business in the real estate industry.
Initially, I wanted to talk about this subject using PowerPoint slides, but to really bring the point home, I decided to make it into a video. The great thing about doing this on video is that I won’t get that awkward silence when I ask for questions or feedback. What’s more, if someone misses something, they can go back and rewatch the part they missed or didn’t understand fully.
Today, I’ve got four tips for you, which I turned into the acronym SEER (Story, Educate, Entertain, and Retention). Hopefully these tips will make your video marketing more effective in your business life.
Since there’s a lot to cover, I’ll timestamp each section so that you can learn about each one at your leisure—yet another awesome aspect of video!
- Story (1:40)—make your videos revolve around a story.
- Educate (2:34)—come from a place of education.
- Entertain (3:35)—make your videos as entertaining as possible.
- Retention (4:03)—edit your videos so that the audience will watch the whole thing.
- 7:28—hear examples of ideas I have that utilize SEER.
- 8:30—a note about potential compliance and legal issues that you might come across if you don’t perform your due diligence.
Personally, being in front of a camera is very awkward for me. Even though I’m uncomfortable doing it, it’s going to improve my speech, communication skills, my knowledge of the industry, and so much more.
If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact me via phone or email, or keep an eye out for my future video blog posts. Thank you all so much, and have a great day!